Whether the start of the new year has inspired you to renovate your home or painting has been on your to-do list for a while, changing the color of your walls and ceilings is one of the most effective and affordable upgrades to make in your home! Before you hire a painting contractor, be sure to get the answers to these questions:
Project Time Frame
1. Will the crew show up on time?
2. Will they provide an accurate start and end date?
3. Will they adjust their time frame as needed if/when unexpected issues arise?
1. What brand and type of paint will they use?
2. Will they call back after the paint has dried?
3. How many people are in their crew?
4. What kind of experience do they have doing the work that you’re looking for?
1. Do they carry comprehensive workers’ compensation and liability insurance?
2. Do they provide written estimates?
3. Do they offer a warranty?
4. Will they respect your home, the items in it, and the surroundings?
5. Will they clean up after themselves at the end of every day?
Before you hire any contractors to work on your home, always check their status on the Better Business Bureau. Don’t trust the references that the contractor hands you; they won’t give you contact information for an unsatisfied customer. Get unbiased opinions from third party sites like the BBB and Angie’s List.
Get started on your search for a professional painting contractor by scheduling your free estimate with CertaPro Painters of Concord/Manchester, NH today.